View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #40
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yes, those things work... but I was mainly thinking of other sites where an author can participate in comments and discussion, but which ask for an email address either to authenticate the posting or to provide contact info from the poster. In those cases, you can't use javascript or images, you either leave an email address or you don't (and with some sites, you won't get posted if you don't).

My attempting to participate in discussions around the web, as an author I want people to be able to find, has meant leaving my email address about in many places. Sure, it's always possible that my email was exposed by some one organization I know whose computer has been exposed to a virus, but it's even more likely that a bot has pulled it off of one of the many sites where I've left comments.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote