Thread: epub set-up
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:00 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Correct, that is a reader function. In the book only the sequence will be set. The reader software will use that to navigate through the book. Most readers I know of will resume reading on the page where you ended reading. However, most readers also have the possibility to go to the start of a book or read another book. For example, on my PRS-300 I can go to the home screen and there I can choose between continue reading from the last page I read, restart reading, go to a specific chapter or go to the library (there are more functions, but not that relevant).

I actually find it strange that the kindle would work differently, but it probably has something to do with the synchronization across devices.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote