View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #38
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Google OTR (Old Time Radio)... there's a vast amount of radio drama available for free download, OTR has a net sub-culture all of its own. Much of it is legal as well though there is a certain amount of copyright stuff around, generally because unavailable anywhere else (your choice on D/Ling such)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
i wish there were still real radio drama here in midwest america my wife and i drive 20,000 miles a years (there are several 50+ hour drive one ways to texas for visiting family every year too) and we would LOVE some good radio drama, audio books are such hit & miss, some are read good and entertaining but most are done in the most boring nearly monotone way that even the most exciting book puts you to sleep.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote