View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #52
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Gotcha. I must say I was a bit surprised to see more of the series, since I agree that White Gold Wielder was a solid ending to the tale.

Oh well, I'll still read them I guess, since you're not entirely dismissive. Of course it's just your opinion, as you point out, but The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant are some of my favourite books of all time and if I thought they were abyssmally bad I'd prefer to abstain simply to avoid staining the mental imprint they've made.

Thanks for the clarification!
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote