Thread: N00b questions
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:06 PM   #1
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
N00b questions

I am contemplating purchasing Illiad.

The main and probably the only reason is reading PDF files related to IT.

I know that battery life is about 10h of reading.

The question is how would you estimate your experience in reading pdfs on Illiad?
Any Sony Reader users - is it comparable to a satisfactory level of reading RTF/LRF files on sony reader?

I know the screen is bigger, yet...you have to read it in landscape mode, correct? Is it enough to display A4 pdfs? How long does it take to turn a page? How big are letters? If you compare to (sorry about it) Sony Reader LRF file made in BD. What is the font size? Similar to at least 10 or it is much smaller?

Thanks a lot.
Astra.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote