View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
monkbythesea
monkbythesea began at the beginning.

Device: Windows Mobile
Changing "Save Template" not working?

Hello all. Okay, I've been reading and learning Calibre this week and I just have one question/problem before I got everything working perfect.

How come when I change the "save template" under "saving books" tab, it does not change the folder structure. Is there something else I need to do?

I am running:
Win 7 x64
Calibre vs. 0.7.12
......attempted this on 2 machines with these specs and still no luck. Installed/unistalled Calibre a couple times on both, and still no luck.

I changed the "save template" string to:
{tags}/{series}/{authors}/{title}

It may seem strange why I want it in this order, but there is actually a method to the madness. But whatever the order I chnage it to, the changes are not taking effect and they are not taking effect on 2 separate PC's. Any ideas?

I wouldnt care, because on the desktop I use Calibre to broswer my collection, but the reader I use on my windows mobile device requires a specific folder structure. And again, regardless of why, the changes are not taking effect after i change the "save template" and hit "ok." I tried restaring the app, restaring the 2 pc's, uninstalling/installing Calibre, and still no luck.
monkbythesea is offline   Reply With Quote