View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #35
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoraceWimp View Post
Because the publisher sets the price, not the author. Amazon buys the books from the publisher and sets its own price for them—a price I might add that neither author nor the publisher can control.
Sorry, I thought this was a self-published book.

Yes, Amazon set the price, but I've never heard of them selling at a price which is MORE than the publisher (or author) specifies, so if the publisher reduces the price, then so will Amazon.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote