View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
monkeygirl351
Connoisseur
monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, ipad, and kindle 3
Nook Simple Touch or kindle touch for first ereader?

Hi all,

My brother and I are going in together to get my sister an ereader for christmas. This will be her first ereader. She was at first a bit reluctant but realized that since she is a very fast reader and a traveler, she is often without something to read. Now I have a kindle keyboard and absolutely love it, my brother has the first gen Nook and loves his just as much. We are now trying to figure out what to get my sister. We are both willing to go either way and are looking at the wifi only one of each. She isn't tied to either ecosystem and actually goes to independent bookstores the most. She is somewhat computer literate and can learn quickly once taught how to use something. I always thought the nook interface was more complex , but my brother thinks the opposite and thinks kindle has more convoluted menus. We are kinda at a stalemate as to what to get so opinions from those that have either would be welcome.

Thanks,

Becky
monkeygirl351 is offline   Reply With Quote