View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
I am trying to write an ePub tutorial "for dummies", starting with HTML and CSS and later Sigil.

I am aware there are thousands of online HTML/CSS tutorials, so why yet another one? Well, because not everybody has the time or the patience needed to go through them, so I thought I could write some no-fuss quick and dirty guide covering the basics.

I just finished a draft covering HTML and CSS (in 7 pages, screenshots included) and would like some feedback to know if it is worth the effort.

Disclaimer No. 1: I am not an expert. I am still learning.
Disclaimer No. 2: English is not my mother language. So if you read something funny, please tell me so I can improve it.

Thanks

EDIT

I just uploaded a new draft with more on CSS and an introduction to ePub

EDIT

I just uploaded a new draft covering Sigil and basic book formatting

EDIT

Uploaded the final version.

EDIT (May 1st, 2012)

Uploaded version 2 covering Sigil 0.5.3

EDIT (March 9th, 2013)

Uploaded version 3 covering Sigil 0.7.1

EDIT (April 20th, 2013)

Uploaded version 3 in ePub format

EDIT (December 15th, 2013)

Removed older versions

Pablo
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Quick and Dirty ePub Tutorial - v3.pdf (1.55 MB, 1856 views)
File Type: epub Quick and Dirty ePub Tutorial - v3.epub (952.3 KB, 912 views)

Last edited by Pablo; 12-18-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote