View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel View Post
<rant>It kinda reminds me of a recent study done in England that suggests shift or night-shift workers are more susceptible to cancer than day workers. They failed to produce enough info on this to indicate their test base, jobs interviewed, work conditions, hereditary conditions, etc. Guess you prove any point you like if you load it with only the facts you want to consider and ignore the rest.</rant>
It kind of reminds me of a book I read years ago entitled "How to lie with statistics." One of the items that I like to quote is: "Figures don't lie but liers can figure."

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote