View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 02:47 AM   #195
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My iPhone 3G is jailbroken and if Bluefire is going to bomb on exit, I'm going to have to go back to txtr. Also, can we have a use margins as defined in the ePub setting as well as a no margin setting? Also, the fonts available on format override are rather limited. Can we either have access to more of the internal iPhone/iPad fonts or be able to add our own?
Bummer. But I hear you on the crash. FYI, testing against jailbreak crashes is REALLY hard. I agree on the margins and we'll try - will never be perfect as we can't (and would not even if we could) actually "strip" the CSS, we can only over-ride it when we can "guess" the selectors. And on fonts, yes. You can't tell how big your app will be until Apple encrypts it then compresses it. Ends up we do have room for more fonts. Though as we add Asian language support, it will get tighter again. Best approach is to let the user add their own fonts. That is high on my list.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote