View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #15
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewandeep View Post
I stay for a one week, I could use the address of the hotel.
Do you think I could have problems (i.e. bestbuy do not send to hotels or the ebook takes more than a week to arrive, etcc..)?
I'd be really nervous about doing that. Any delay, either a backorder or even in shipping, and you would miss the device. That would be difficult to deal with afterwards, especially since you wouldn't be in the country any longer. You would have already been charged for it, and somebody at the hotel would be in possession of your package.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote