View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel_Putra View Post
I intend to buy PRS-300 when I visit NYC in Aug for 6 weeks. Can I buy it from real shops or still via internet only? I read that it is available in real shops.. I just need confirmation on that since if it is only available on the net then I will purchase it before my arrival to avoid any delayed delivery complication. Then again, would it get delayed that long????
Still prefer to get a chance to check it out first.
Like Apple, Sony have dedicated retail stores. They might not stock all models in a range though. You should be able to find a store near you using the Sony website and contact the store to see which models they carry.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote