View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #25
troykm
Connoisseur
troykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 2
good to see the prices are comparable to sites around the world. now i can stop using the pirate bay for my books and pay for them, something i have wanted to do but was unable to.

its interesting that the book world has seen what doing nothing in the digital music world did to the music industry and are not waiting for the illegal means to take hold. they are all jumping in much quicker with ebook stores and giving us what we want. smart move me thinks.

can i say too, the ECO reader is a very able ebook reader and da direct have been a pleasure to deal with. esp Cbell, who is the title post of this thread.

My first reader had a small fault but it was replaced without question, and my new one is flawless. all support questions were answered promptly and accurately.

i know the kindle has more exposure in OZ right now, but i for one do not like being locked in to just one store. my reader has opened every format book i have put on it so far and this makes it a winner

thanks Cbell and da direct, i look forward to Dec 1

troykm
troykm is offline   Reply With Quote