View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 03:30 PM   #5
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The price is high, but maybe that is the going rate for audiobooks. I don't know.
I can buy the entire series of 144 episodes for around $80-$100, so its a bit hard to justify $30 for a single episode, with more episodes to come at the same price.

I tried watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8 Motion Comic and didn't enjoy that at all.
After the cliffhanger ending of Angel, I was a bit hungry for the "what happens next" story, so purchased the graphic novel "After the Fall". I didn't enjoy that either, but I never have enjoyed comics (I guess I am not imaginative enough to fill in the gaps)

So I tend to agree that everything after the two shows feels amateurish and fan fiction-ny.
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote