Thread: fbreader on v3?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
When you tried OI, did you try the Live version (i.e. running it from your SD card)? It has been reported that the Live version is less stable. Flashing the OI firmware has proven to be much more stable. I've had no issue at all after flashing OI.
AGREED!!! The OpenInkpot web site even states that the LIVE version has stability problems, so it is really only useful to try out the feature set. I have tried each of the Jinke/Hanlin new releases and every time have found them to be less usable( more unstable) than OpenInkpot. I use OpenInkpot all the time now, and it is totally stable for my reading. In fact, I never turn it off except to flash the newest snapshot.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote