View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #1259
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Careful now--authors have been known to have full blown conniptions over fans assembling and distributing chapters from their websites.
What is once on the net never goes away. If those 4 chapters are all over, it would be the best advertisement, free too for that matter, for the book. Friend of mine read 'em (on the blog) - and now he complains, because he does not want to wait until next week to buy the book. I will not read them though - still got more books ahead of me first.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote