View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #507
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if they are also using nano-SIM in Europe? I know that they have different versions if the phone because Europe uses a different standard for the 4G network, and I am curious to know if the differences between the markets extend to the SIM card as well.
Actually, I think that it is just the radio frequencies that are different. 4G is Long Term Evolution (LTE) most everywhere. I think that T-Mobile in the USA calls HSDPA+ to be 4G, but that terminology is debatable. From what I have seen the iPhone 5 here also uses the nano SIM. Of course, if you have a SIM cutter tool every SIM can be a nano SIM.