View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #12
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I've read a few romance novels found them very enjoyable. I prefer novels set in modern times and feature ordinary people, rather than those in fantasy settings. Two that I can recommend are:

- "Valentines Bachelors" by Elise Title, Tiffany White, Pamela Bauer. This is the novel that got me hooked on romance novels. A collection of three stories with a framing setup. All three are funny and the entire book is worth a read.

- "Not This Guy!" by Glenda Saunders. One of my favorites and one that I give an occasional re-read because it's so enjoyable.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote