View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 02:29 AM   #8
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The whole idea of the batch file approach to creating a mobile calibre is that it can be used with any calibre release so it should be easy enough to keep up-to-date with Calibre releases.

I will do some checks later today myself to see if there is some (obscure) bug that can occur when running in this mode. I use the batch file myself all the time but I do not do much in the way of library switching.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote