View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've e-mailed PG to inform them about the incorrect attribution of the book. I only discovered it after I'd finished converting it (which was a lot of work - it's one of those annoying books with a very large number - over 100 - of short chapters). I was slightly irritated to discover that this was not really a book written by Dumas - he is one of my favourite authors, and I put a lot of work into it. PG really should have know better .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote