Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #10
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I signed up for Facebook to look up other people. I've never added any person information except the minimum required to set up the account (and I "friended" a handful of folks so I could read their pages).

This actually came in handy when a friend's daughter went missing in June. I was able to keep up without having to call or email my friend every day.
Precisely the way I use it. I occasionally comment on somebody else's post, and I even more rarely post a picture or an article that I like. But I never post about what I'm doing, where I'm going, what I'm feeling. I just read about everybody ELSE. It keeps me connected to my younger nieces and nevvies.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote