View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graebeard View Post
Perhaps a silly question as I can't find an answer in this forum. Perhaps someone can help??

I'v tagged a number of books and want to assign a Series name to each book. In the MetaData window, I enter the Series name, for example - "Grimes" without the quotes, and keep the Automatically number books in this series UnChecked, then push the Apply button.

Now, each book has Grimes[1] in the Series tag, rather than just Grimes. Any suggestions?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Graebeard
Series must have an index number. It can be 0. it can be 1.53
There is a Preferences: tweak: on how it is determined.

BTW Isn't the Series "The Stainless Steel Rat"? John Grimes is the lead character
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote