View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #47
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Those are very useful improvements. My old LaTeX-generated thesis is very readable with your program, something that was never true with the other PDF-reading applications on the device. Thank you very much!

I noticed that the text in the settings menu is very small. To make it appear larger, you have to provide an icon for each entry. In pbimageviewer.app, I just used a 55x55 ibitmap filled with 0x0 for the data. You can't see it, but it defines the size of the menu item and the text appears larger in the space. You can just take the images.c from some other source code to get the ci_empty icon yourself for your next future version.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote