View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
I've seen, that the epub was generated by Calibre. Somebody else reported the same problem with another epub which is located at Mobileread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62489
I asked the creator of the epub I mentioned above, why he uses two content metatags with different charactersets. Here is his answer:

"I converted the html from iso to utf and didn't have a look at it again as I thought the first content meta tag was automatically gone. I'm gonna change that!"

I guess this is exactly the same what happened to the epub brendanl mentioned and in this case the first meta tag should also be removed.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote