View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #358
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is it just me, or is the B&N website incredibly slow for everyone? I sometimes get a blank page, sometimes a partial page load with HTML code visible.
Yes. It took me quite some time to display my library to compare against the FW/eReader lists I printed. I had to keep refreshing and paging through. There is no search function like Manage My Kindle has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Anyone else seeing more than one copy of a few titles showing up?
Yes, but it turns out I bought a few of them multiple times from eReader, as that was before I had Calibre and GoodReads to track what I already had.

Also, several titles are listed in my NOOK library, but have a note saying that they are currently unavailable, or are pre-order with a future release date.

And a lot of the freebies I picked up during those Freebie a Day promos at eReader aren't coming over at all. I've got the ones I wanted backed up in Calibre, but just thought I'd let people know.

Current stats:
FW: 33 on shelf - 96.6% transferred
32 transfered (only failure is 911 Commission freebie)

eReader: 177 books - 85% transferred
16 haven't transferred (all but 2 were promotional freebies)
2 match errors
8 on the won't transfer list (only two I paid for)

Match Errors: Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4) is showing as the entire saga omnibus, rather than the individual title. Secrets of a Perfect Night - I don't own this anthology - it's probably a match error since it includes authors I own, but I'm not sure what book is the mismatch.

Not sure how to notify B&N of the match errors.

I haven't starting downloading - it's clear the server is NOT up for that right now.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote