View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Improved the case by cutting a hole

There have been so many threads on the case, thought would start a new one because of a slightly different twist.

I use the piece of Velcro on the lower right corner to hold the device in, and it works very well, except the stuff is so strong it takes some effort to pull it apart. Although I can pull open the upper right corner to get at the switches, it is a tight fit getting my finger in. So, I thought an opening in the back would be nice.

I tried to cut one with a knife, but that leather is really tough, so took it to a shoemaker this morning. He cut a nice square hole, and then stitched up the edges, so it looks fine.

Now, at last, can use those switches without muttering and cussing. Cost $8, but well worth it.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote