View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #72
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklekens View Post
I know, I realize it's a source problem. The problem is that these dictionaries are anywhere near what can be considered a useful dictionary.

I'll try with the ones you mention, but I suspect they're pitifully small (their file size certainly seems to suggest so). What I'm looking for is an open source French-French dictionary of the size and quality of the Websters 1913 English one. And the Littré seems at least to promise that... but I haven't been able to find a convertible format now for months.
Well Littré download link is here in the forum

already in .dic format. I hope it is legal to download. If not I appologize and please delete the post, mods

Last edited by Schnitzelbrain; 05-31-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote