View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #70
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
I know, I realize it's a source problem. The problem is that these dictionaries are anywhere near what can be considered a useful dictionary.

I'll try with the ones you mention, but I suspect they're pitifully small (their file size certainly seems to suggest so). What I'm looking for is an open source French-French dictionary of the size and quality of the Websters 1913 English one. And the Littré seems at least to promise that... but I haven't been able to find a convertible format now for months.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote