View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #15
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutnacker View Post
Looking at both and trying to make up my mind. I like the Sony's design, access to more open formats, and the fact I can actually try before I buy. I like Kindle's access to a larger library of new books (for cheaper) and cheaper price.

What do you think? If you were picking between the two, what pushed you toward or away from Kindle?
You can also "try before you buy" with the Kindle too. Sample sizes are generous, IMHO.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote