View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 07:28 PM   #47
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Since the patching tool for Windows I posted there seems not to work on some version of Windows, I made a similar package, but with GeoffR's executable instead of mine.

USAGE:
  • extract the content of the archive to (for instance) C:\env_patch32lsb-v0.6-win32\
  • copy libnickel.so.1.0.0 and librmsdk.so.1.0.0 to C:\env_patch32lsb-v0.6-win32\3.3.0_source\
  • edit the configuration files in C:\env_patch32lsb-v0.6-win32\3.3.0_source\ if you like
  • double-click on C:\env_patch32lsb-v0.6-win32\3.3.0.bat
  • find KoboRoot.tgz in C:\env_patch32lsb-v0.6-win32\3.3.0_target\
Nice work, tshering! If someone can try it out on different Windows versions I'll update the Windows instructions to use this method.

Perhaps we can combine the Windows and Linux pachages, with the same instructions for both except for running a different batch/shell script?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote