View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I've been away for a week, so this is new to me. May I join?
Absolutely... the club is totally inclusive. The only requirement to "joining" is reading the book of the month (or maybe you already read it) and joining in on the SPOILERS thread for the book that PscyDocJane will create the 4th week of the month... (or however she does it. She's the boss.)

BOb

PS: Perhaps Alex will even create a Book of the Month Club forum for us. You never know.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote