View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #1792
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I'm here! What did I miss? Oh.

I don't do graphic novels but I may have to start if we don't get a release date soon.

Right now I'm curious how Jersysman is getting along with Stormfront.

Been thinking about Nathan Fillion a lot lately. Can't imagine why.
Wow! Glad you're back. I don't do graphic novels either, but it's Dresden Files news. While you were MIA we've had a couple of short flurries of activity. Haven't yet heard a report from jersysman. Keep your mind off of Caleb errr...Captain Reynolds errr..Captain Hammer errr...Castle!

Last edited by alansplace; 03-21-2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote