View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Hi =X=:

I wanted to let you know that I've used your word template tool on two books I've assembled and BookCreator Tool is absolutely incredible.

I just wanted to let you know that you've saved me hours of work in translating a text file into something that's incredibly useable prior to my loading the book into BookDesigner.

Thank you very much for your work.

Don
Hi Don,
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you find the tool useful and even happier to know you have saved hours.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote