View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #229
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiridan View Post
This one is from googleproduct (K4).
I know that this picture is bad, but it's the only one I have. The one on the right is Amazon Paperwhite leather cover in Fuchsia.

Thank you so much for the pic, digiridan. That's a really nice red! I was trying to figure out if it was a bright red or more of a dark tomato red, either way, I like it. Thanks again!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote