View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:08 AM   #113
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratepanda View Post
There was no changelog supplied so all we can do is guess. On the home screen they fiex the bug where when selecting a book the top border would "blink", can't think of another word for it. Otherwise I don't see any differences. If someone wnats me to test something, tell me.

Well for me it was the home screen reflecting what I had set from the sd card. Where usually it shows the books from the main memory for a few seconds, then it shows the actual books I am reading all on the Sd Card. I like that change the most where the real books are displayed always, not the main memory then the sd card.

REgards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote