View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #50
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've got big hands and with the PW in a cover it is very difficult to find the power button. The Touch is much easier to turn on/off.

I'm not in the least interested in the official cover. I had the official cover for the K4 and it was cheaply made with super thin top panel. I'm surprised the hinge part didn't rip in half.
Yes, my current case (which I quite like, a $20 Marware Eco-flip) makes it even harder.

No, I'm not spending $50 on a case to get a functional power switch.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote