View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #261
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
The problem was I forgot to pack the folder in the zip (I packed only bin folder, config.xml and menu.json). That's why there wasn't a subfolder!
Anyway, I can't understand the problem!
All extensions use the same name(s).
So if one extension puts, say config.xml in the top level directory, the next one that does the same will overwrite the first.

I.E: Only the last installed (that doesn't us its own sub-directory) will win out in the over-write process and run as expected.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote