View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:52 AM   #256
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirainblack View Post
Thank you for the helpful response ixtab.
I'm new to this and have followed the available instructions I have found to the letter.
If my information isn't enough, possibly asking for more would be an idea rather than a facetious remark.

silver18 if your response was to me, would you please elaborate. Thank you.

To elaborate futher..
Start USBnetwork
Orientation
Launch Sudoku

have added whilst:
jbpatch
collections manager
haven't
You're getting something wrong here. It's not up to us to try to find out what your problem is, but it's up to you to give as detailed information as you can, so that we can try to help you. Look, I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just tried to tell you in a humorous way that you are providing *WAY* too little information. EDIT and yes, this may seem a little "grumpy" (and it actually is, at least a bit... we keep getting this kind of questions over and over, and we keep explaining to people that they need to provide details... again and again and again and again and... At some point it's just tiring.)/EDIT

Which Kindle Firmware version, which launcher version, and which extensions are you talking about? What *exactly* have you done? What *exactly* did you expect to be the outcome? (Well, I suppose this one is clear: there should have been launcher entries, but there aren't). Can you provide any other information? For example, is there anything suspicious in the logs?

You see, we can only try to help you if you provide enough information to start with. "It doesn't work" simply isn't enough information.

Last edited by ixtab; 08-25-2012 at 09:11 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote