View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 06:13 PM   #24
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
With Tidy disabled, it completely manges the markup when saving.

Code:
		<h3 id="heading_id_3">Who We Are</h3>
		<p>img4</p>
Becomes:
Code:
		<h3 id="heading_id_3">
			Who We Are</h3>
		<p>
			img4</p>
Also not really a fan of the way that some empty tag pairs (i.e <title></title>) are replaced with their self-closing equivalent, but not all. I'd prefer no self-closing substitution (other than perhaps <hr>/<br>, for those special people.)
That seems to be because Book View is writing out poor code that doesn't get cleaned up by pretty print.

If you don't change anything in Book View though, I'd prefer if it didn't make any changes to the code. It obviously is so should be looked at.