Thread: PRS-650 To sync or not to sync
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #8
sbtx99
Zealot
sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi; Red PRS-650; iPod Touch; Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by meremark View Post
Which is best? To manually move things from the Reader library onto the reader or simply press sync? I started out moving things one by one, and then I hit sync. Now I have multiple copies of things (up to 4) on the reader and finding it hard to delete them. When I try to remove them from the reader I get a message saying because they were synced I have to remove them from the library first... but there is only one copy in the library section.
I don't use sync because, as you mentioned, you can't delete synced books on the device itself. I like to delete an ebook when I finish reading it and don't want to wait until the reader is connected to my computer to remove it from the device.

Last edited by sbtx99; 01-02-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: typo
sbtx99 is offline   Reply With Quote