View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
sbtx99
Zealot
sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi; Red PRS-650; iPod Touch; Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnacle View Post
Has Sony announced any plans for any ereader apps for third party devices?

I have a Sony PRS-700 that I am happy with but I want to upgrade to take advantage of the higher quality newer screens that Sony and Amazon now have. My wife has a Kindle and I envy her ability to read the same book on both her reader at home and her blackberry at work.
In the meantime, txtr has iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android apps that work with Adobe Adept DRM. It doesn't have a lot of features, but it works.

There is also a new iPhone/iPod/iPad app called bluefire reader that also works with Adobe Adept DRM. There is an active thread about the bluefire reader under the Apple forum here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=101992
sbtx99 is offline   Reply With Quote