View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Drezin
Connoisseur
Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-505
Freezes Every Time I Select my Reader

I just got a Mac. I downloaded and installed Sony's reader library without problem. I downloaded all the books I previously bought from the Sony store without a problem. I transferred all the books I downloaded from this site's free downloads section from a flash drive on to my Mac without a problem. But when I plug in my reader (a PRS-600), that is when I run into a problem. I open up the Sony library program, and it picks up the reader and displays it on the left pane. But when I click on it (the reader), everything freezes (only the Sony library freezes, not the whole computer). If I plug in me ereader and click on other things like the store or library, it works okay. But once I click on the reader itself, it freezes.

Any suggestions as to what I should do?
Drezin is offline   Reply With Quote