View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract420 View Post
The "issue" with LaTex is that it is page-oriented and the e-book world is rapidly distancing itself from the printed page.
I firmly believe that only eNovels have the privilege of such fanciful tomfoolery. eBooks in general need pages as much as scrolls do. And even with novels... all of my eBooks have table of contents--and I would not wish to do without them. (But let's not turn this thread into a discussion about whether eBooks needs pages or not.)

I'm largely in agreement with everything else you said though.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote