View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #266
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
I got it work, maybe you could show what video you are trying (one of the first links on this thread) then re-download and copy over the version you have? maybe the video you have wasn't downloaded fully?
I tried playing Gmvid. I redownloaded that and gmplay, and this time I got a page or two full of characters in XTerm ending with:

zcat: error inflating
zcat: broken pipe
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote