View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #235
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
My BB store shows that it opens midnight after our Thanksgiving Day (12AM Friday).

I wanted to stay up to go shop then, but my nieces are staying the night with me so the parents can go shopping. I'll have to wait until they pick them up before I can go out shopping.
Same from what I can see on the site but the BF preview page says the ad is effective from Nov 22; I assumed that meant you can start buying online from that date - wrong assumption?

I'm not in the US so I have no choice but to shop online. My sister-in-law has to buy stuff at BB and she offered to pick up anything I want but I'd prefer to try online first.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote