View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:50 AM   #10
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Interesting information thanks
Do fonts that I'd add appear on the menu next to the other fonts options ? cause I was thinking since these added fonts are not where the original ones are, maybe they would not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I can't find the definitive thread but basically what you do is the following
  • With the Kobo attached to your PC create a directory in the ROOT directory called .fonts LOWER CASE and with a leading period
  • Copy the 4 files that correspond to the font to that directory. The four files need to end with -Bold, -BoldItalic, -Italic, or alternatively, b, i, z.
  • For instance Arial.ttf, Arial-Bold.ttf, Arial-BoldItalic.ttf, and Arial-Italic.ttf

Then eject the Kobo and you shoujd be done.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote