Thread: PDF annotation
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 04:22 AM   #14
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
I first started looking at the e-reader market with the aim of finding something that could help me with my academic work (specifically, reading and annotating tons of pdfs), but had to give up on e-readers for that purpose - they simply don't offer the functionality that I need.

I now use an iPad and annotate with PDF Expert and iAnnotate. Both are very powerful apps with lots of features and cost $10 each. There are a couple of free apps around called neu.Annotate and PDF notes, but I don't know enough about them to say if they're any good or not.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote