View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #83
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Hamilton View Post
As promised, I've written a guide to using the Amazon DTP to create Kindle editions of manuscripts and put them up for sale in the Kindle book store. Because it ended up taking an awful lot of time and effort, and I intend to write some similar guides on related topics, I'm thinking that when I've got them all done I would do well to combine them and sell them as a book.

But in the meantime, I'll be making each one available for free for a limited time via a link on my Indie Author blog. Since it's after midnight here in L.A. and I'm far too tired to go post that link right now, I'm providing it here to any and all takers from the MobileRead forums. Enjoy, and feel free to save a copy of your very own!
http://www.thinkydink.com/HowToUseAmazonDTP.pdf
Wow, thank you so much for this April. It's very helpful.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote