View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Actually, my library is the BPL.

To date, they carried mostly PDF but I would find an occasional mobi to supplement the books I bought. Even the pdf offerings were sparse except for romance.
I was pleasantly surprised last night to find a lot of recent books and ones that I actually would buy if not offered. I felt like I'd hit the jackpot. It was only after I downloaded a few that I realized they were ePub.

Thanks to google and sites like this, I know about scripts. That was fun exploringw when my reader was new, but now I just want to spend time reading…not converting, not figuring out what to do with the latest format, etc…

I came very close to buying a used Sony last night but decided that if I needed multiple readers, I was going back to paper.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote